Admin Request

Discussion in 'DarkRP' started by DropDaBass, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DropDaBass

DropDaBass Guest

Hey. My names Dustin. Most of the people on the DarkRP server know me as DropDaBass. The reason I'm posting this is because if there is any help needed for admin or any other administrative opportunities I would like to be a part of them. If thee are any spots of I'm willing to be filled with it. I'm always here if help is needed. If you ever need to contact me my Steam is DropDaBass and you can also talk to me on team speak. Get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.

Em likes this.
  2. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Thanks for your concern and interest in the server! Just stick around and enjoy it for what it is and you never know what the future may bring!

3. Em

Em Member

I'd give this a +1.
    He was the person on the server that helped me out all the time he was online when I was like, level 1. I probably wouldn't be where I am in the DarkRP server without him, and I would never forget that.

4. SayakaMiki

SayakaMiki Clan Member

Except that's totally not how it works around here.

5. pryvisee

pryvisee Site Admin

With threads like these, we don't want this to be common thing. You will be promoted if deemed you can handle it. (Maturity, playtime, whether your active, etc..)

Have you put in an application to be apart of KBz? If you haven't, that would be Step #1! :) We look forward to having you with us!

6. Em

Em Member

Oops! Still new to this +1 system and what to +1 on.

7. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.