Denied Tf2 Application (

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TerrificMule, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerrificMule

TerrificMule Noob

1. In game name and Steam id InGame = Papa Bear Steam ID = STEAM_0:0:197439715

2. Age = 13 yrs old

3. How long have you been playing in the server = I have been on here for about 1 month

4. Were you ever staff on another tf2 server = No was never part any server staff before.

5. What makes you think you deserve to be an admin
    I think I deserve to be a admin because i really like the community on the Kbz Turbine server. I also am kinda friendly unless you say some specific words which cannot say then i will usually retaliate which is rare which i would usually warn the person first tell them to stop and if that don't work usually kick him, and have a high patience to new people. Also it would also be a good experience for me because this would be the first server i would be staff member on. Also because i'm pretty chill.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2. Papa Jay

Papa Jay Noob

You should explain what you mean by “Then I will usually retaliate” how exactly do you retaliate? Try explaining what your actions are. “Retaliating” sounds a little.. harsh in my opinion.

Once that’s fixed, +1

3. TerrificMule

TerrificMule Noob

Oh i would usually just probably get on to him or yell alittle back which i cant do because i have no mic so you dont have to worry about that. or i just might tell him to stop in chat. Probably warn him. Nothing bad

4. Papa Jay

Papa Jay Noob

You should consider not yelling. The steps you should take are as followed:
    1. Warm him/her about their language, kindly warn them that if they continue typing or speaking said word, you will take appropriate action.
    2. If they re-join to avoid a mute/gag and continue using such language, kick him/her.
    3. If such rule breaking continues, ban accordingly.

Generally you never want to yell at a player. You want to kindly correct their mistake, allowing them to follow the rules.

5. TerrificMule

TerrificMule Noob

6. glitcherific

glitcherific TF2 Admin Staff Member

+1 ya mean

Yeah I +1

Azzer likes this.
  7. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

denied - feel free to reapply in 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.