Petition to bring back KBz Deathrun server

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GL_Spence, Mar 14, 2016.

1. GL_Spence

GL_Spence Noob

Hello everyone!

Having known KBz and its wonderful community for 3 years now, I would like to go back to where it all started. Deathrun is where i had discovered KBz and had spent hundreds of great hours. Either outsmarting the death, trapping runners in their place, or just fooling around, there was plenty of fun to have in the KBz Deathrun server. Going back and playing Deathrun for the last week, I have found that only KBz had done it right with their Deathrun server. With a great list of maps, no stupid giant player models or trails that got in your face, KBz Deathrun had really provided the best and most simple Deathrun experience. I know most of the KBz community is purely into TTT, but i know there are many other members out there that had enjoyed Deathrun on a daily basis.

So without further ado, if you would like to help bring KBz's Deathrun server back from the dead, please comment on this thread and share your opinion on the matter!

Sincerely,
    KBz | Spenny

P.S. Sorry if this post is in the wrong thread, could find any other better place for it!

2. Master Bruce

Master Bruce Donator

I personally never played KBz Deathrun, although a few years ago before I even found KBz on Gmod, all I played was Deathrun. I would love to see a KBz Deathrun server. I know this has been brought up in the past and it never came into fruition because it was believed that nobody would play it, or rather not enough people would populate the server. I never stopped thinking this would be a good idea, especially with summer coming up, now could be the time for KBz Deathrun to make its long awaited return.

3. The_Pro_Hobo

The_Pro_Hobo Noob

Aye. I have played Killer Beez Deathrun and some TTT. If I can recall, I have been playing since 2012. I have made countless friends and enjoyed it while it lasted. I used to play it everyday, then one day, poof. I can honestly say, yes, I would like it back. But, I doubt that would ever happen. I guarantee that Swifty has received countless requests to bring it back. I'm sure, if he really could, he would. But, just in case, I have made a petition for anyone who wants it back. https://www.change.org/p/spenny-bri...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink.

Sincerely,
    The Pro Hobo

4. Bacon_Bitz27

Bacon_Bitz27 Sandbox Admin Staff Member

You realize you can just make a vote here on the fourms

5. ed2plums

ed2plums Clan Member

+1 bring it back nuff said

6. Cheese

Cheese Server Admin Staff Member

+1, I really enjoyed playing deathrun, and hes right KBz did do a great job on the server.

7. Yeezus

Yeezus Server Admin Staff Member

Me Mes

8. Apple

Apple Server Admin Staff Member

As long as we don't set the settings so people get like 2000 speed I vote +1

9. Cole

Cole Regular

Sorry I'm pro-life
    Wait a minute, that has nothing to do with this AT ALL...
    :3

10. Rudolph

Rudolph Sandbox Admin Staff Member

"It Time to make Killerbeez better again !" +1

Also , I Believe that the Creator , should use Votes & Petition of demanding servers , becoming Kbz as New Freedom-System.

We the Member , and not just Staffs

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  11. HybridTheory

HybridTheory TTT Admin Staff Member

never played kbz deathrun, never played deathrun....so i'd love to learn how to play on a kbz server :D +1

12. Cheese

Hybrid you know we cant teach 12 year olds FUCK.

13. Apple

Apple Server Admin Staff Member

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):rolleyes::oops::eek::eek::p:cool::confused::confused::mad::(;):):):):):):):)o_Oo_Oo_O

14. Rudolph

Rudolph Sandbox Admin Staff Member

It is hard , to find a perfect solution of creating servers . However the only way to make this Possible , Is us.

This Thread is a gateway of benefiting this Community , using ideas and demands by all of us, Not just one Person

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  15. Cheese

You know Im gonna be the bowner one day.

16. fat cat II

fat cat II Noob

I don't do DR but k.

17. MGRacer74

MGRacer74 Member

I used to play KBz Deathrun all day everyday back in 2012, would love to see it back again. However, it was dead for the last year it was up, so hopefully if it does go back up people will continue to play.

Dr. Fresh likes this.
  18. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh TTT Admin Staff Member

MGracer is OG deathrun master. I agree that it was completely dead, that's the reason it went down. Currently the amount of users even playing Garry's Mod are lower than they were then, hopefully if the server comes back there's players, however I doubt it.

BOMBER577 likes this.
  19. Gammer

Gammer Sandbox Admin Staff Member

I agree with racer and Deathrun was the only thing I played back in the day when I first discovered KBz. It was the best server in my opinion but slowly started to drop in players and soon was gone. I support the idea of bringning it back and hope people really do play on it.:D