Unbanned Gag Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by nurfu, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nurfu

nurfu Noob

Hello, I'm aware that I've been gagged for a while now (can't remember exactly when), but until recently it's been getting under my skin. I'm a somewhat frequent visitor on your |24/7|RTD|NoCrits|FastRespawn| Turbine server, so other members start to recognize me. And when they try to mention me or get my attention, my response is limited. If you feel that I should remain gagged, I understand.

In-game name you were using when gagged and Steam ID: I think it was nurfu (?) STEAM_0:0:80262064
    Reason stated for the gag: If my memory is correct, I believe I was gagged because I put a stupid edgy bind (that I don't even have anymore) in chat, something about 9/11, didn't include any words though.
    How long you were banned for: Unsure, a rough estimate would be 2-3 months. Gag time is Permanent.
    If known, who banned you: Smokey
    Why you think the ban was unfair: The bind that was stated before was boud to "T" on my keyboard, which is right next to my chat bind "Y". Smokey warned me a few times to not put the bind in chat, which I heeded. But often times, I would accidentally hit the bind with the intent of opening my chatbox. I even remember apologizing the last time I did it and stating that it was an accident directly to Smokey (via in-game voice chat), but then I got gagged.
    Have you ever been banned before? If so list the ban: N/A

2. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

The mute will lifted with a warning. Add me on steam so i can fix this for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.