Denied BG VInce Muted by Azzer

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Vince, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince

Vince Noob

I have apologized and talked to admins many times since I was perm muted a long time ago, and have been following the rules. Last night an Admin named Azzer came in and I supposedly had him muted, and since that was considered disrespectful he remuted me because "i had been muted before"
    I love talking to the community and would like to be un perma muted. I have even talked to smokey but have been advised to post this appeal so its in the books.

Thank you, love the server.

# 285 "[BG] Vince" [U:1:47561835] 17:32 63 0 active

2. Azzer

Azzer TF2 Admin Staff Member

TL;DR - Doesnt deserve to be unmuted. -1
    First experience i had with him he was saying "nigger" and i muted him. He then says in chat "why am i muted? i wasnt doing anything wrong?". I just assumed he was a troll and if i remembered i think i banned him for a day due to disrespect and just acting ridiculous over a mute. I then find out about this a week later:
    vers.png
    If you click on the profile, you see that it is vince. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/versachenatzi/). I then told the admin to perma mute him, which never happened. I then see him on the server being toxic/disrespectful and i perma muted (thinking that he was supposed to already have been pmuted). Today, he was on the server saying stuff like this:

"DEAD
    [BG] Vince : Im wondering why you have 50 clkueless admins"

Dont even know why he wants to play here if he thinks all the admins are clueless. Doesnt even talk alot but when he does it can come off as toxic.

3. Vince

Vince Noob

Except I'm not. Im not being toxic I was being sarcastic and you polst no context. You're the admin that re muted me last night for no reason, I said something racist months ago and was muted and had been unmuted for apologizing. ddLots of my friends play on the server and I do not break any rules. You muted me for no reason last night

4. Azzer

I muted due to the fact that i thought u were supposed to be muted already. it wasnt for anything that you did last night, its because of your history (which btw it wasnt "months" ago. it was at least 2 weeks ago.)

5. Azzer

Sarcasm or not, you were still breaking a rule.

6. Vince

Vince Noob

2 weeks ago that something was "reported" I was also muted because I said "Dead Ringer" and someone thought I said Dead N****.... theres no consistency. I was unmuted, and you muted me because I had you muted. Didnt break any rules I love this server and have apologized for past wrongs

7. Vince

Vince Noob

breaking a rule for being sarcastic about the mods? What?? You didnt even post the convo you just picked one line. Stop harassing me

8. Azzer

you love the server yet you say that we have "50 clueless admins".. i rest my case.

9. Vince

Vince Noob

YOU DIDNT SEE THE CONTEXT... I was saying why would someone say this plavce has 50 cluless admins when theres always someone online to help, that was what the convo was about... I REST my case as you taking things out of context and targeting me because I had you muted.

10. Vince

Vince Noob

and you joined and gagged me so I couldnt type while I was on here making the appeal, which I agreed with the other admin was a good idea. You waited till I left and went back through and even read the messages but still decided to gag me AND keep me muted after breaking no rules.

11. Azzer

i didnt gag you. Maybe it was someone else who agrees with me that you shouldnt be allowed to talk? :thinking:

12. Azzer

today**. i did gag you the first time but someone else muted you today.

13. Vince

Vince Noob

you perm muyted me last night. you are lying

14. Azzer

and u were perma *GAGGED* today. Thats when you were told to come here and make an appeal

15. Vince

Vince Noob

did you change your name in game? you werent the one to tell me to make an appeal

16. Azzer

Yes i didnt. Smokey was the one who gagged you today. He said through the console to make an appeal.

17. Vince

Vince Noob

yes i didnt... through console... smokeyt did... but you just said you did... damn this is clear as mud

18. Azzer

i said..."I GAGGED YOU THE FIRST TIME". Im assuming you are talking about today which i why i said "I DIDNT GAG YOU TODAY". This isnt the first time you have been gagged

19. Azzer

I havent been lying at all. I just think you arent getting what im saying

20. Vince

Vince Noob

I have followed the rules and was falsely gagged and muted once before for saying DEAD RINGER and someone thought I said Dead N.... I respect the server and its rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.