Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by First Time Playing TF2, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First Time Playing TF2

First Time Playing TF2 Noob

In-game name you were using when banned and Steam ID: First Time Playing TF2,
    STEAM_0:1:199060633

Reason stated for the ban: 0 Walls

How long you were banned for: perma

If known, who banned you: Fuck Love

Why you think the ban was unfair: a guy said on the mic that i was hacking so i said "yep" and yeah now looking i guess it was the wrong thing to say. but being banned for walls i have no clue why i killed a scout that i seen cross a wall into my intel then he went back so i waited for him and he came across again it took me 3 shots to kill him and he even said yeah i dont belive hes hacking if he was he would have killed me before i could do dmg to him.

Have you ever been banned before? If so list the ban: never

2. hyon

hyon TF2 Admin Staff Member

I was spectating you, my name was probably start//end or //, but speccing you immediately brought me to the conclusion that you were cheating. I'll admit, I've cheated before. Who hasn't downloaded it out of curiosity? From that, I learned what a failed silent aimbot looks like, and your aim basically matched this:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    That is what a silent aimbot looks like when it's not so silent. Along with cheating in tf2, I've watched plenty of videos on hacks in csgo, and the ones that are obvious, like a ragebot, clearly matched up with your aim.
    Your reason for being banned is COMPLETELY off of what actually happened. You toggled off for like 3 seconds in order to appear legit after I had called you out, and immediately went back to hacking. Other people thought you were fishy too, and I have to admit, even with hacks you're still pretty bad.
    The ban reason stated was based off of what other people were saying, and even though the admin never actually spectated you, a lot of people in the server backed up the reason for banning, which "0 walls" was just what the admin was hearing. Had he spectated you, or had I been smart enough to take a video, then the ban evidence would be even more solid. (By the way, you said you killed a scout "i seen cross a wall into my intel", right there either you're talking about the glass wall, or you admit to walling too. It sure didn't look like you "seen" him cross, as you only turned around once it said intel had been picked up.

tl;dr: admin listened to players, only heard walling, didnt spec and see the aimbot. I posted a video that looks like his aim did.

3. matt

matt Noob

I approve this message, you were blatant too.

4. First Time Playing TF2

First Time Playing TF2 Noob

"i seen cross a wall into my intel", right there either you're talking about the glass wall, or you admit to walling too. It sure didn't look like you "seen" him cross, as you only turned around once it said intel had been picked up.) well let me make this more clear then, i meant he was heading into the intel pathway, not the intel room. that pathway where the engi-turtles hang out. also there was a time yes where the intel was just picked up so i turned and waited because i could see where it was heading due to the little briefcase at the bottom with the arrow pointing to which direction said briefcase is going.

further more, i see no reason to "argue, disagree/agree" with 2 ppl i dont even know behind my comp screen, over the internet so if i stay perma banned so be it. but i'll leave with saying this, on my screen with my fps always staying around between 8 - 13 and having 128ms on my screen my aim was dead over heads and chests, be that as it may some shots even took about 3 seconds to even register for me. but im not a whinny person so if i stay banned im fine with that, if i get unbnned cool, thanks. but its all up to the modgod.

5. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Hey thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal! After doing my own research I came across a ban appeal you filed with "lvlmeup turbine server" reason-hacking. Attached to that was a demo video that looked pretty suspicious. Unfortunately I am denying your ban as it's in the best interests of the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.