Denied Ban Appeal: [smoke] SushiPaste

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by [smoke] SushiPaste, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [smoke] SushiPaste

[smoke] SushiPaste Noob

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66098124

Reason stated for the ban: I said 'the owner is quite the retard' outta anger because of Sir Sallymen's ban. The racism has to do with me saying the n word but there's no rule against racism and I have proved to everyone that i'm black soo. The trolling i guess has to do with me saying rekt after every kill. Im not exactly sure about that.

How long you were banned for: permanent

If known, who banned you: KBz Soop-Om Noitseuq

Why you think the ban was unfair: I did insult the owner, (very light insult) but it was me just mad about the bans recently going on and my experience with abusive admins/owners. The racism part really shouldn't exist because I am in fact black and there are no rules against racsim, and I wasn't using the word in a racist context. My typical trolling didn't really bother anyone as I do it often and other tend to play along. All in all I'm sorry for insulting the owner and I wont go down that route again. If the n word in particular can't be used ill stop but you guys should make it a rule then. I'll try to ease up on the trolling too if that's what it'll take for me to play again.

Have you ever been banned before? If so list the ban: 2874

2. Soop-Om

Soop-Om TF2 Admin Staff Member

Disrespect: when you say you insulted the owner lightly..calling someone a "retard" isn't lightly. It's a disorder.

"[smoke] SushiPaste : the owner is quite the retard"

That doesn't sound lightly.

Racism: Because of how you say the "N" word. It doesn't matter if you are black or not, you cannot say it. There are over 1,025,109.8 in the English dictionary (as far as I can tell from Google XD) and you decide to say the "n" word? You said it before last night as-well (I would need access to console to show), and you said it repeatedly, giving the same argument.

Trolling. You come into the server, say "rekt" when you kill somebody, and when someone is pissed off, you say "U mad bro?". Whenever you come into the server it seems your goal is piss people off.

You should stay banned imo, but i don't make the rules.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

If you have a problem with an action that was taken on the server you can make a complaint. Being or attempting to be a troll does not really make me want to even take you serious. This is not a place for you to get satisfaction at others expense. Also the fact that you think racism should be in the rules in order for it to be considered wrong is hands down the dumbest thing i ever heard. I will shorten ur ban (prob a mistake)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.