Denied Ban Appeal: Raw Patty

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by raw patty, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raw patty

raw patty Noob

STEAM_0:1:41855779

Reason stated for the ban: RDM / Troll

How long you were banned for: 7 Days

If known, who banned you: KBz | Yeezus Christ

Why you think the ban was unfair: I was trolling and said some unfair comments such as 'thanks nigga' in response to a slay from Yeezus. Yeezus thought I RDM'd him, which is false, as I believed he shot me. He got very angry at this, and was going to slay me, which I was passive-aggressively okay with. He said he was going to ban me (specifics unknown), and I said sure, just one or two days. He proceeded to give me a seven day ban. I believed the ban for 7 days was unfair, as my actions were not horrible, compared to some actions such as mass RDM+L, something even members had done within the same timespan I was on.

Have you ever been banned before? If so list the ban: I got karmabanned once (no admins and server was out of control) and another time for disrespect when talking to KBz | HybridTheory.

2. raw patty

raw patty Noob

It wasn't a mass RDM+L, my mistake, but Cheese killed me as a traitor and left with no admins slaying him. He did slay himself after I told him about it, so it was responsible on his part.

3. Smokey

Smokey Owner Staff Member

Thanks for your appeal, but after discussing your ban I'm denying the request. Hope to see you on in a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.